Sunday, July 3, 2011

Useless

It is okey if u don't want to see me, or u get annoyed everytime I told u the same story. I'm sory.
For me, u are the person that the most important for me. I need ur attention, I need ur love. I don't need it from a guy or friend. I need it from u.

I just want to share what I felt, all the stress, all the probs. I guess, it's not the right thing for me to share with u. It is myb the last thing of good. Whenever I have a probs or stress at there, the thought of u will relieve me, but it is wrong when I meet u now.

You scold me..you get angry with me. I'm sorry...I'm not a good daughter. I know, am childish. I even can't find my own socks. I'm sorry. I just need u to listen..but am wrong. You became annoyed with me.
I'm sorry if all my problem is a burden for u.

Im sorry. :(

I wont tell u anything again after this. I won't come back. I'm useless. I'm stupid.

I AM USELESS FOR EVERYONE. I AM SORRY.

2 comments: