Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Music is Me

Walohaaaa *greeting mcm tarian aloha

I can't leave without music. Sape je kt dunia nie yg boleh hidup tanpa music?: For me music is something. It create your mood and it give memories for you. Yeah.. Totally agree with that.
I love to sing and I love karaoke eventho I know my voice tak de la mcm Hayley ataupon Mandy moore but music really satisfiy you. Lagi2 bile mood swing. Just put the ear plug and plugged telinga2 tu skali kompem, semua masalah mcm terbang je. Hehe.

My genre of music, mcm2. Slow balads, 90's, rocks, metal and etc. Metal or Rock tu mmg dah lekat dekat diri. Tp klu metal tu semua org kaitkan dgn jahat kan? actually its not. Depends on how u listen to the song. Kalau mmg niat nak jahat, mmglah jahat. Tak semestinya lagu2 metal tu ade unsur2 hantu or setan pling tepat. Muke orang dye je yg ganas. hehehe. :p

So, do not misunderstanding kt people yg suke music or lagu ganas2 nie ye. Even, I listening to heavy or black metal but still I love animals and heels. Hihi. :p

Paramore is alternative rock suke gile layan Turn It Off <3
Sape jela cakap rock or metal org ganas2 je layan?  :p
Am I weirdo? I guess am not. ;)

Lots of love, Qies.

No comments:

Post a Comment