Monday, June 21, 2010

L.O.V.E

Look at the eyes..and u will know the truth...is it really true that we cant lie with our eyes? I dont think so...if he/she is a good liar..of course they can.Isn't it?

Its been 2 weeks...but i still cant lie myself...Still thinking about him..still missing him...this stupid feeling really driving me crazy...I can stop thinking about him BUT cant stop lying myself dat i do not think about him..

Love...is cruel..always makes people blind..makes people going crazy..and makes people become fool..

Love...always hurting people even makes people stop wishing to be happy because when the love turn hate..everything will change..the life will turn into darker..and evil.

But why people still believe in love? why people still searching for their love? why dont they stop to be hurt??

Love..love...love....like The Darkness said~~

LOVE IS ONLY A FEELING

No comments:

Post a Comment